Monday, February 9, 2015

Engagement Party!



Yay! This last Saturday we had our engagement party. All the DIY's, stressed out nights & 40% off Micheals coupons were worth it. Thank you so much to our friends & family who helped, I'm sorry I'm a nervous bridal ball of emotion...I hope its somewhat charming? My mom has been saying she wants to sign me up for bridezillas since I was 7. Literally 7, so this is obviously a problem. I'm not mean though, it's more of a panicky, I have dreams no one shows up to my wedding & I'm going to poop my dress walking down the aisle kind of bridezilla. I threw my best friend (also my maid of honor) a surprise birthday last year and she told me she realized that I am Monica from Friends. I feel like that's a really nice, loving best friend way of saying I am crazy...but that's okay.
 
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the night. Yippee!! My bridesmaids & close friends helped me with crafts for the party and we did pretty much everything DIY thank god, because I've got champagne taste on a beer budget.
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment