Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Crafting til I die

So I came home from work, I had a pretty rough day so I decided to craft, of course.

Here are some goodies that are now up on etsy! (Link on main page) (shameless self promoting) (help me im poor) (need to be able to afford wedding dress)

 
I am obsessed with these little accessory dishes I found at the thrift stores. eek! So pretty. I bought extras for myself, because I'm selfish, ugh.
 
I'm sitting here praying Nick will walk in the door with sushi, but I pretty much can assure you that is not going to happen because he 1. does not like sushi, 2. doesn't know I want sushi.
 
Shocking right? Usually I would have texted him complaining of severe hunger pains by now.
 
Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope yours was more relaxed than mine!
 
XOXO
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment