Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Let's get zen, y'all

Nick & I currently live in a cozy one bedroom apartment, and though luxury is something I'd love, our teeny bathroom is perfect for me.
 
Here's my tips on how to have a relaxing, perfect mini spa hour after a long day at work.
 
Step 1.
Candles.
 
Need I say more? Okay. Cat candles, that you found brand new at goodwill for 2 dollars. (Originally 28 at Anthropology.) Life cannot get better than 2 dollar cat candles.

Step 2. Lavender the ish out of that bathroom.
 
 
This is a tip I saw on Pinterest, and since I started doing it I truly love it. I love having the lavender in our shower because not only is the scent of lavender calming, it's also aesthetically pleasing. Adding Eucalyptus is also great and helps revitalize your senses in the morning! Yippee! You can usually keep your lavender up for as long as you want without a problem. I have had this batch up for about 4 weeks now.
 
Step 3. Bath Goodies.
 
 
These two are my saviors. In the Mason Jar I have my Ground Coffee Scrub (see below for link) and this bath powder I picked up at the mall. I love them!! Makes me feel fancy.
 
Step 4. Find something you like to do in the bath that relaxes you.
 
 
 I usually bring my notebook in with my so I can jot down anything that comes to mind, make a to do list or do whatever comes to mind. I try to leave my phone out so that I don't stress myself out with anything. However- allow yourself some sort of access to Mariah Carey Holiday on Pandora. That is a necessity.
 
Step 5. Invite your cat.
 
 
 
XOXO
Tiff


Find the Anthropologie Cat & Dog Candles here:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-dogs/28865897.jsp#/

DIY coffee scrub here:
http://www.freutcake.com/beauty-2/coffee-sugar-body-scrub/




No comments:

Post a Comment