Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Wrap it up!

There are so many gorgeous ways to wrap presents & I am one of those people who is absolutely OBSESSED with paper.

See a cute notebook? Buy it. See cute stationary? Buy it. Wrapping paper? Buy it. If I could wallpaper my entire house, I would, & Nick would live a long painful life surrounded by packing paper designs, & pastel walls. Wouldn't it be grand?!

I haven't finished my shopping yet but here are a few of our goodies under the tree.
 
 
 
 
 
My favorite gifts I've wrapped so far are the ones with kraft paper & bows. It's just so versatile and you can really get creative. However, I'm in love with my forest animal wrap from Etsy.
 
I am so in love with the Kraft paper wrapped presents. They are so elegant (Nick laughs at me for saying this) but really. Add a splash of white paint, ribbon, or a fresh pine needle scrap and voila. Perfect.
 
 

Gift tags. Are. Life.
Fo real.
 
For the cat lover, obviously.
 
Have fun wrapping!
 
XO
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment