Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Well, Hello.

I'm Tiffany! I made this blog to combine all of my favorite things and topics in one place. Lifestyle, DIY's, food, cats, thrifting finds, daily thoughts, and everything else that pops up.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Tiffany. I live near Seattle, WA & work with kids with autism, and they are 30x cooler than me.

I've been with my boyfriend Nick for a bit over 4 years now & we live together in a little apartment with our two fat cats, Totorro & Padme.

 


Nick & I had a nice little mini trip this weekend to Ocean Shores. We ate, took some couples sunset pictures (see below) & relaxed in the hot tub with 5 other people and desperately tried to avoid eye contact.




 
Thanks for joining me!
 
XOXO
Tiff







1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read everything you post :-) and 5 other people? Could you at least tell that some chlorine was present?

    ReplyDelete