Sunday, April 12, 2015

Short & sweet.

I just wrote a huge blog, explaining how I need to go easy on myself, not care so much what others think, and then I erased it, because I need to realize that I don't have to give the world an explanation for every feeling I feel.

Yesterday I went & tried on wedding dresses for the first time & it was awesome. I can genuinely say I wasn't thinking about how I have a gut lol, or that my skin looked awful. Standing there in a white fitted dress, with a veil, I truly felt beautiful.

I feel like I've had a lot of epiphanies lately, in a really, really good way. I need to go easy on myself. Worry less (as much as I possibly can with the way my brain works) and pursue things I love. I think I'll try to write a book, and not worry if I fail, & as cheesy as that sounds I'm excited for it. I can't wait for this summer & the next chapter in my life.

Here are a few of my favorite finds as of late:

Vintage shot glasses.
 vintage goblets.
 vintage oil lamp. Love the color.
Painting, on a Friday night. I'm a wild one.
 
here's a little peek from yesterday. Not the one, but so much fun. :)
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment